26 June 2009

Chris Tomlin!!!

This week we had the opportunity to go see Chris Tomlin in concert at New Life church in Colorado Springs. It was an amazing concert and I can't believe how many of his songs we sing church. He is one talented guy!

He sang a new song and it really spoke to me. Here is the chorus:

For greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this City

When I think about this chorus all I can do is think about our church and the cities that surround it. "For greater things have yet to come and greater things are still to be done in Lanham, Greenbelt, Glenn Dale, Bowie, College Park, Annapolis...etc"

LOOK out CCF greater things are still to be done!!! He is not done with us! Let's keep running the race and keep reaching for greater things!!!

This is a song you must listen to:

1 comment:

Tanya said...

He is awesome...I saw him in concert one year. Great worship leader....