02 March 2009

Makeover with a Mission

I have been battling with my health for awhile. For the last several years I have been neglecting my body. I have allowed busyness to come before exercise, eating right, and spending more time with God and reading his word. I have been so fatigue that it has been affecting me physically and spiritually. So I decided to commit to a program of personal rejuvenation based on scripture:

1. Psalms 119:11: "I have hidden your word in my heart." I am committing to daily spending time with God and reading His word.
2. Psalm 139:14: "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made" I am committing to exercise 3 to 4 times a week.
3. 1 Corinthians 10:13: "God will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear" I am committing to eat smart and not give into temptations to overeat. I am going to drink more water and drink my shakes each day.
4. 2 Samuel 22:26: "To the faithful you show yourself faithful" I am committing to weighing myself once a month and pursue my life style change and take it one day at a time.

"Lord, help me stay on track. I am pressing on for the goal that I have set and I need your almighty strength each day." Amen

4 comments:

Noah said...

Babe, this is AWESOME!! I think that I want to direct people to your blog NOW! They can see the redesign later. Cool?

Tricia Kaye said...

That is fine with me!
Tricia

Anonymous said...

Tricia,

I'm proud of you! I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress through your blog.

Amanda Anderson

Anonymous said...

This is so great girl! ..proud of you.. and know you have inspired me!
BTW Welcome to the blog world!