30 March 2009

I'm so excited!!!

2 things that made my day so exciting:

1. Noah came home with a mac book for me this afternoon. I am so happy because I do not have to deal with the demon possessed laptop anymore. I have the best husband!!!

2. I have been so upset about my scale not showing much of a weight lose. I got a bit better when I got my good doctor's report. I am even happier tonight because Selah measured me. I have lost 13.5 inches. I am so excited!!!

I am going to keep running this race.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!...about the mac and inches lost! Keep it up! Proud of you!
Tracy

Barbara Chandler said...

What are you doing to lose the weight, do you have any pointers.

Anonymous said...

LOL,demon possessed laptop!
Congrats on your new mac, I need one myself.
Uche

Mommyof3gifts said...

how exciting! new computer and the inches.. you go girl!

BTW.. did you guys see my post about a Brayden name gallery? I would love it if you all could participate! (Selah too!)

Miss you all! Love you!