01 March 2009

Capi's kids

I have the privilege of being on staff at Capital Christian Fellowship as the Director of Children's Ministry. Since I was young I have always loved working with kids. I started at 12 babysitting and helping in the Nursery. As I got older I started teaching Sunday School, Children's Church and VBS. I fast became the neighborhood babysitter and loved every minute. That time in my life helped shape me to who I am today. I decided to get my bachelors in education and for the last five years I have had the joy of being the first grade teacher at Berwyn Christian School. During my time teaching I stepped in and took over running the children's department at CCF. In Jan.09 I started part time and I am loving every minute. Our kid's program is called Capi's kids. This blog is also going to be a place where I will talk about this ministry and what God is doing in the lives of these children.


1 comment:

Noah said...

...And you are doing a GREAT job!